DaiLy hiTs

Friday, February 6, 2009

OuTiNg

Yesterday evening, when out with marx, duck and shuying. This is like d 1st gathering for shuying coz out of no reason she got lots of excuse when we try 2 hang out as last time in high skol. XD

At ard 3 sumthg, duck sent me a msg tat get ready at 4pm coz marx will b coming over n fetch me but i hv already know that he will b late or watsoever. In the end, my precious gd duck come over my hse n take me and both of us off to pyramid together.

Met up wif shuying and STILL marx is not ard here until we bough the ticks of movie and dine in Sushi King and had our early dinner only he arrived. Gona smack the lamb next time when he is late again.... >.<

After finishing sushi we went to watched INKHEART, was a gr8 story line and a happy ending too. Marx keeping asking me tat ehh, hungry anot hungry anot den i know that fellow is starving ad. Duck come out and said, ok lets go RAINFOREST and eat.... haha

SO 4 of us when thr and we order, BBQ CHICKEN, SOFT SHELL CRAB, LAMB, RIB EYES this four dishes. It was tasty and all of us chat ard n eat. ^^ WHEN d clock ticks to 10.25pm, all of us when bak to our home sweet home and bid each other goodbye.

P/S: My camera is spoit so thats y no more pics until i got my cam repair. :)


XOXO
Angie

No comments: