DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Krazee Konsept


Now im motivated to updated some recently activity of mine. Coz d reason im lazy is that my blog looks so sux enuf which d layout is sooooo ytd n error in it.

By d way, im gona write tis event - KONSEPT KRAZEE after i received all d pics and im bz wif asm n tests too. For my readers, plz bear wif me.... <3 u ppl much

XOXO
Angie



I got RED HORN on my head. So cool right ??? :P
Jo, u r sooo small n im gona pinch u... hehe

Wen Yi & Jo

Me & My Milk Mum, wahahha.....

Whooo, Elaine got her new braces.... :)

Jo n her buddy - Jazz Reen

Random shot from Noel's cam, I thk ....
Ree & Me

I thk tis pic is ns for the both of u.... :D

Okay, I got a GHOST FACE on d left side of me.... :P

Ian was hiding behind of us. haha XD
Why is she touching her boobs ? Unless u put sum balloon inside to make it BIG ???? :P

No comments: