DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A LaTe BdaY GiFt frOm AbRoad !!!



Finally received the parcel across the air from Australia. Is really the unexpected gift I could ever received and this is the most memorable gift ever too.

The watch represent the time from past and future that JonJon had been accompany me yet is a meaningful gift ever.

There are cons too which cost me and Denyse RM 157 each.... :(

Anyway I just want to shot out

THANKS JON2 FOR THE WONDERFUL & FABULOUS GIFT !!!

XOXO
Angie


It was a Xmas Present I assume and inside is a beautiful necklaces...


Pui Yee, I got the watch exactly like yours.... :P This watch name is STEEL & CHARM

Overall of the items ~ ♥


I personally love these both T-shirts a lot.... :)

This is the box where I received all the wonderful gift !!!


Open it up

And yea, it does cost a lot of tax to get this effing parcel.... :(
I'm officially broke

No comments: