DaiLy hiTs

Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy Hols !!!


This is going to be a hectic holiday for me. Alright, first Nov 27- Dec 8 I'm going to off to work to Terrenganu for the "Monsoon Cup" event and hell no this time going to be a different birthday ever which celebrating there with strangers and probably by myself.  :/ 



Next, Dec 15 - Feb 28. I got my internship with Naga DDB and yea thats truthfully the maddest exciting thing ever !!! Because is an International company and their customers are all like Digi, Stabilo, Astro, Perodua...... Thats the good part and the worst part is the off hours are unknown which you know, usually marketing people don't have a fixed time like 9am-5pm so probably is going to be HELL!!! And holidays are only 25th Dec and the rest remaining normal working day, how pathetic it is.

SO this gonna be a really fully schedule holidays...  :(

 

XOXO

Angie  

No comments: