DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A ToAsT of LoNg FriEndsHip !

So this is the reunion of four of us. It suppose to be another gathering with Tracy, Nick, Marx, Charmaine, Ken & Me myself but it turn out to be only the 4 of us. Oh, Brian is so missing among us and I do miss him jokes and the loud voice of his.... Well, most of us had been apart and still I do cherish every single time when I spend with them cause is just the brilliant and wonderful moment I remember and the joyful time ever. 

We had our dinner @ Sakae Sushi and later on carry on to another round Helo Bali to chill out. And very thanks to Marx for treating us the tower....  4 of us had bloated with beer yet we finish it and how cool is it. We had also toast for our long friendship and wish it could last forever.  ^^

I hope that we get a chance that all of us meet up again someday in the time zone....


Signing off.
XOXO
Angie

The Boys : Ken & Marx 
 
The Girls: Charmaine & Me 

Food of the day
Reunion
 
Min Quote: "Mad liao o" 

 
 The childish Guy - Marx 
 
Sovereign me...  :) 
 
The biggest lair: Ken

 
A Shot @ VIP room of Helo Bali 

 
Thanks Marxie for the tower


No comments: