DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, May 1, 2010

thAnKFuL!!!

There is actually a list of people I should be thankful for because when I’m at the bottom of my life, they pull me back up again. I wonder should I list out the name or should I just remain them as anonymous.


That I’m thankful, GOD blessed to them and of cause I appreciate them too much which sometime I don’t even know am I capable to repay each single of them.
Somedays we forget to look around us there are so much to be thankful for… I’m loving each of YOU by my side for bringing you in my life…  Make Me Smile*


I’m thankful to Alvin, AnnJune, Benson, Boyi, Brian, Calvin, Catherine, Charmaine, Chris, Denyse, Duck, Elaine, Emily, EngYee, Eric, Esther, FengTeng, Hazree, HoYan, HuiTing, Iris, Jaslina, Jessica, Jo, Joan, JonJon, JunKeet, KahYan, Kelvin, Kenneth, LeeYien, LuLu, Marx, Meiee, Michelle, MissVoon, Monasha, PuiYee, Rachel, Raveen, Shuwen, Tracy, Veron, WeiHan, WaiKean, WeiWei, YatFai, YikVoon, YinLe and many more IF I missed out !!!

XOXO
Angie

5 comments:

Evelyn ♥ said...

awww this is so touching =) I saw my name =)

AJ said...

*hugs* And I'm thankful for having you as my dearest friend!!

I always tell people of a dear friend of mine that i always seemed to bump into when i thought i was going through certain experiences alone...be it sitting the bus alone; going to tuition alone; going to a brand new school alone...you were always there!! :D

For it to happen so many times, it surely is more than just coincidence! :)

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me! And i'm glad i am the same to you! :)

Do know that you can always call me no matter what ok? :) We live so near each other i'll definitely be there in no time! :) *BIG HUGS* Take good care of yourself!! :)

CaLienTe @nGie said...

@Ly: I know I'm sweet not to mention you are really a great friend as well....

@June: Totally, lets call it faith. Since primary tuition class I saw this tall girl sat @ my place and we got close after the camp. Since then there are so many coincidence that we actually bump into each other w surprise. Glad to always have you around. Love you so much and so as the memories that we had together as a child... hahaha Friends Forever, June.... :) xx

Your wow wow said...

You missed out KenYip

CaLienTe @nGie said...

Miss out your head, his name is Duck anyway.... Haha. xx