DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nonchalance of You


I'm home and feeling…. lonely. 

I pretend everything is okay when you are gone. But I just couldn't continue avoiding the phone calls that chased us away I bent down and planted a kiss, the words inadvertently slipped out and I let slide an admission of my feelings. So I try to cover it up with feigned nonchalance and rehearsed finesse, but I do believe I meant it. I did. 

There is a fact that people tends to let their feelings out while at night. 


This is why I hate when I hear you said: "you will find someone else. you'll find others." Yes, fine, I know this, it's life but it's not this that upsets or annoys me. I'm not looking for anyone. We were a
beautiful accident--it wasn't on purpose. That's all. We can't replace accidents just like that. Yes, I will one day find another but that doesn't mean that they will replace you because for me, everyone has his individual value.


And here's where I become a confused emotional wreck.


I miss you...
I miss your voice, to breathe in your warm scent and to feel your fingers run through my hair.
I miss the feeling I get when I am with you. 
I miss you so much that it hurts. But do you know what the worst part is? 
The fact that you don't seem to miss me at all but her...  xA

No comments: