DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

BBQ Nite

OK, it had been awhile that me and all my Inti ex peers reunion. Denyse and Shuwen are unable to come because they had some personal things to take care of. This BBQ party starts off at 7.30pm but as u noe that Malaysia is like fashionably late so the time I arrived is around 8 sumthg ad... hehe

We chit chat alot but still I do feel somethg is not right which there are a huge gap surrounding us not like the days before anymore. But at least i enjoy myself with the others that matters... ^^


XOXO
Angie



Showing off our jumping skill, Rickson is so good... I adores him...


BBQ time...


Up : Pui Yee, Lee Yien & Sheareen

Down: Mei ee, Angie, Joo Anne

Under the lights...


Me and puiyee are tired waiting for the food to be grill...


Marshmallow not enuf tats y we share... haha


No comments: