DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, October 7, 2010

8 things I wish about !

There are so many things I want right now and doesn't have the money to that. Well, I guess in this world MONEY is the crucial-est thing we need in our human life because it can brings pride, status, dignity and many more.

There are just a couple things that I want so bad right now and I guess I need to work very hard to obtain every single of them.

1. Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses 

2.  Change my wardrobe 

3. Starting to invest in cosmetic products

4. Get a few pairs of sexy pumps

5. "Red Rebel" Swatch watch 

6. Investing in some business, gain some side income as well as knowledge of the industry

7. "Forbidden Rose" fragrance by Avril Lavigne

8. Immigrants to develop country 



Damn, I just wish I'm rich and that's why I'm gonna work hard for everything. 
There are never a simple way to do it so prepare for every obstacles ahead and take it with courage! xA

2 comments:

jon@2 said...

wah ! want to be rich have to work hard looor sister! perhaps materialistic can buy for you as your birthday present la ......
goodluck ya !

CaLienTe @nGie said...

haha, thats why i need to earn a lot of money and get all those things I ever wanted... :D xx