DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hazy



Sometimes in life
We feel that something had been missing
Something that is hard to define
We have been desperately trying to find and even trying to create the pieces of it
But somehow we still dwell on the past and future looks so hazy to us

Even though I know I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do
So I would wear those shoes and I walk that road
I'm not turning back and I don't really mind
Because Life's a sacrifice
If it changes your life, take it as it is....x


3 comments:

jon@2 said...

Yes ! friend i agree ! keep going to your aim, you sure will archive something to your life,life is always sacrifice..... no pain no gain ~
just like Jesus sacrifices for man ~

CaLienTe @nGie said...

wahahha, good one !!! Jesus sacrifice for mankind. U are so creative... :D x

jon@2 said...

hahaha !!!!
i always creative ~
hehe LolXxxxx ...