DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Remember When?


It was suppose to be special when I took you to a place that I want you to remember this is the first time that we had. It was suppose to be a beautiful thing and romantic memories but it was all ruined when I found out something.

You took her to the same place that I took you the very next day without letting me know and when I found out, you do not know how much does it hurts. Everything I ever planned out been replace!

You never see how I actually react because maybe you are just too blinded when you are around her. And me would soon fading away.

There are a few detailed things I found out but I guess I would just keep it to myself because it doesn't really matter anymore. But I have to admit, although how much it hurts for me I will still definite to put a smile on my face but behind it is tears that you will never get to see.

Thinking about it, I had spent weeks thinking about what I could get you that would represent for us, that wouldn't be too much for your birthday but it still be special. I had hatch up a plan which by applying leave and plan to give you a surprise on your very special day until you told me that you had plans; moreover before your birthday everything is already been crumble into million pieces. It was all in vain for all the things I had planned out.

There is nothing but a broken dream, broken promise, broken heart.

Remember the day when I sent you off, there are lots of things I want you to know but words cannot be verbalize. I watched you walked away to the airport but it's okay because we will be seeing each other again but I do not know how am I going to know the feelings I felt for you in the future anymore. xxA




No comments: