DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Angie Sovereign Bday...


Angie Sovereign wif her big huge milk tea... :o

Wheee finally is dec 6th which i waited so long and finally is mine, all MINE.... ^^
All my inti-ex peers make a pty for me in PAVILION mall and all of us having tons of fun.

Except 2 ppl absent which are Joo Anne & Sheareen, unlike last yr lots of ppl shows up n even merrier den tis time... But is ok coz i personal enjoy every single nano seconds in it... <3

After Pavilion celebration, i rush bak home coz need to spend time wif my family as well. My dad brought all of us to Pyramid and there we had dinner n mum took me to Body Shop and purchase my pressie. Spend damn lots of money in it as well... hehe Is ok coz only once in a yr... :p

Lulu calls me in pyramid n asked me whr i went, haha So sweet of her calling me n also try 2 stalk me as well... lolx... (I NOE U GONA READ THIS) XD
Later on, Jo calls me as well and ask me go out at night but end up we stays at home n having chat in msn.

Just gona GRACIAS A TODO MIS AMIGOS... Love u all lots .. :)

XOXO
Angie


Tis actually brings a gr8 meaning n i was amaze once i reliaze hw creative all my friend are... haha (dun1 2 tell u all) hehe

Shoo worm said she <3>
After all the ice were taking out, is like can fill more den 2 cups actually...

Outside Pavillion we saw tis huge gigantic Xmas tree, cannot capture all

D list of ppl attend my bday + KENNETH the photographer... hehe
Left Card from Shuwen, Right Card from my cute cousin n below Body Shop voucher.
La Senza was the lingerie gifted by PUIYEE,DENYSE,LEEYIEN,SHUWEN & MEIEEMum bought be all of tis except the Photo Album... hehe

2 comments:

joanne said...

I get the cup cake thingy, the black one represents 10 and the green one represents one. so 1 black 9 green equals 19. NO!?

CaLienTe @nGie said...

whoooo, i cun belife tat u r REALLY SMART !!! @.@