DaiLy hiTs

Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Pty


Haha u might actually thk tat im insane tat i attend so many pty. But this is a pty held on 26th dec which in Shu Yi's hse.... :)

B4 coming to this pty, it had sum argument going on btw sum of my friends but eventually ends up in peace.... v ^^ I arrived there wif rickson, py n kah yan and is ad dinner time. Shu yi actually prepared delicious food and me hungry n starving tat time ad.... haha cun wait 2 taste everythg... yum yum

After dinner, we went to shu yi hse basement n play games. I tell u ppl, d basement is gr8. U might wan 2 dance there and drink all u can inside to.... wheee We play tons of games until midnight and sum of them are getting wasted and end up sleeping ad.... haha But leeyien,puiyee,kahyan,ivan and eng siang stay up late n had pillow talk until all of us sleeeppp. (sry i just to lazy 2 type so much of words) 4give me *


XOXO
Angie



I <3>
He is so gona drink the vodka,beer,chili sause, curry chicken + all gross stuff... ewwwww
Yes, i dare ly to lick his bf bally...wahahhaha
D angel suppose to slap the devil but too bad i got the late shot...
Stupid fugly dare Aeon to propose to me... @.@
Kah Yan is enjoying the gesture of peace inside the condom ?
Poor shu yi need to smell the stinky socks... haha
Looks obscene ? :P

No comments: