DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, December 20, 2008

ScreWed iT

Yes if u noe wat i mean by this word den u get wat im trying to say...

I have no idea wat d hell goes wrong wif my facebook website. Is either d connection o perhaps i seriously hv no more idea anymore.... Is so irritating to just keep on waiting for hrs and trying to get in d website tat u dying to play wif.

NO FB = NO LIFE

God im so pathetic and Jo was right tat saying me im a hopeless fb addict, i admit it gal. Now life routine is like watching tv series like LIPSTICK JUNGLE or some movies that i have been dl but dun hv d time 2 watch it.

I guess God wanted 2 punished me for wathching all d VIDEO tat i had been dl so blocking me for entering d GAMES WORLD of fb....

FRUSTRATING I NOE... Ok, i thk i shd been going out more so tat i wun bored myself wif cyber world nor movie anymore.... haha Gona wait till my friends get bak from PENANG trip only starts my WILD JOURNEY ... yea yea yea CUN WAIT


XOXO
Angie

No comments: