DaiLy hiTs

Friday, January 16, 2009

In MeMoriEs

Is a tragedy tat i had lose my beloved dad on the 15 of January 2009. The last time i saw him was on the 13 of January bcoz of working in KL, i was force to stay at my frien hse in order to go to work on time.

On tat day i was busy working on the phone coz im an operator and was engaged while my home kept calling me. After hanging up the phone, i was stunned and speechless coz i nv though of myself would had such a tough luck. Out of sudden tat he fainted in the office and Mr. Hades took away his soul. :(

I waited for my frien and we went to Wisma Genting 2gether and i was thankful tat sum of them actually skipped their class and even take leave just for me... Im really grateful tat i met them in d very 1st place.

Friday which is 2day, most of my friends came over my hse and pay a last respect to my dad, I really do thankful for coming over. N i really needed to figure out how life cld it be without him anymore, GOD i need a clue...

Life cld have been unfair....


Last but not least, i need to bawl out tat DAD I LUV U AND U WILL ALWAZ BE IN MY HEART & MEMORY. REST IN PEACE

XOXO
Angie

No comments: