DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, January 3, 2009

NeW YeAr 2009 ~


Ivan,ShuYi,Angie,PuiYee,LeeYien,KahYan,XXX(i 4got her name),Chin Yin

So i guess im d late ppl on earth hu posted tis post coz all my friends have been hardworking on the new year post and here the new year of 2009 tat is a good beginning wif all my friends.

On the New Year Eve, we got this plan is to go POPPY club at KL to count down. All of us met at Shu Yi's place 1st and there we took off to KL. Around 9 something, we reach the destination and waited for awhile and get in to the club. We had open 4 bottles of Chivas and not about 12.00am there is one drunkards appear among us which is LIEW PUI YEE, im so gona kill her.

She is like so flexible when u release ur hand, any min u can c her drop down the floor and not 2 mention she is SUPER DUPER HEAVY like an elephant.... wahahahhaa She started kiss my lips 1st and all the other gals were looking at her and thx for stepping my feet too, got BRUISES to prove it !!!

Later on, the 2nd and 3rd drunkards appear too which the awards to Chin Yin & Denyse. Poor me & Shu Yi need to take care of them and so as the gentleman of Wei Siang & Rickson. I thk most of the drunkards enjoy the environment while the rest getting headache to taking care of them coz we dun want them end up the next day newspaper title wrote, 3 drunkards lying naked in the road.... haha ( I noe im evil )


Here is Aeon for losing his self-discreation....

We got home wif 3 cars and the worst ppl on earth hu drunk n duno wat he is doing n mumbling is Aeon.... @.@ All of us went to Denyse hse and stayover the rest of the nite. Shu Yi,Lee Yien, Pui Yee & Me is fighting over hu shd sleep on the bed but the evil them ask me sleep wif Aeon n i was like surrender n sleep wif Denyse. Den later on when im in Denyse bed den i saw 5 of the BARBARIAN grabing my arms and legs and carry me to Aeon's side n throw me there while all of them runaway. So NAIVE of them.... :P

The rest of the nite being stillness till 11.30am all of us woke up and i only get a few hrs sleep so as the rest of them. Having breakfast and then we play futsall in the Living room, later on cards game bak the room. Whole noon spend time in the room playing and chit-chat until we decided to go and have lunch and went bak home.

My opinion is THE BEST DAMN NEW YEAR EVER~~~~ MEMORABLE

XOXO
Angie


The guys of the day


The Gals of the Day
All of us are enjoying
I was lucky to met my KAI MUI again
Wheeee


After the clubbing day
Pillow Fight

FOR MORE INFO BOUT THE DAY, CLICK THESE LINK:
1. LEE YIEN
2. RICKSON
3. PUI YEE

No comments: