DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, June 25, 2009

BoRed

When to work today as RECEPTIONIST and the very first time of my life that working could be so boring. I have no accompanist and yet all of them are working age lady and men and I somehow feel so young in that company. I'm working under Epson Company and probably my job is just transferring call.

Luckily I was lucky to know two of the staff which both of them really nice and we had lunch together as well. :)

Good thing is I wun be sitting and eating alone but having some one with me.... wheee They are really nice and if I'm not mistaken their name are JELINE & SHAN :D

Everytime I looked at the clock and then I was hoping is 6pm so that I can go back home, being as a receptionist is so boring because no one with you but luckily mei ee called me and entertaint me... <3>

Oh well, this is basically my boring job for today...

XOXO
Angie

No comments: