DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A DaY !

17th was the worst day of my life as in I had two final paper in the very same day. Worst to worst is that both of it is Eco paper..... scream..... This is how the hardworking boy, Hazree study till he fall asleep.... lolx...

After the final paper done, the girls which are meiee, rachel and wenyi going off to the longest pasar malam in Malaysia in cheras. I don't have the pics with me right now and pending Meiee to send it to me. And 12.00am only i reach back home, amazing ~


XOXO
Angie

Look at him, taking my hairband and said that he looks like cyclops... :S


He fall asleep then... Everyone is stressing out with eco mkt paper....

Noel, you are officially BUSTED!!! This shirt was found by the all of us as u said is ONE OF A KIND.... haha

No comments: