DaiLy hiTs

Monday, June 29, 2009

Min's Farewell





When out with the gang in High School which brings lot of memories back. Too bad, this time Charmaine is leaving to Melbourne. As you can see, everyone is leaving in my life and that's kinda sucks.

Lunch time we went to DELICIOUS and eat and later on we shop for awhile and went to Starbucks to chill. Thanks trae that taught us to do some DIY heart shape with the straws and I'm snitching every straw I can ever see in that shopping complex. :P

Around dinner time, we were off to CHILLIES and have a snack instead of dinner. Trae suggest that the NACHOS is darn nice and is bottomless so the four of us which are Trae, Charmaine, Marx and me left keep munching it. The monster go and order some chicken dish and eat like a bird and around 10 something only end of the party. Oh well, everything was great and I just wish Min well in Aus. :)

XOXO
Angie


My Oreo Smoothies

Ken, Min, Me, Feng Ting & Ho yan



The Boys


Scandalous Mary ...


What you looking at... :P

No comments: