DaiLy hiTs

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hazree's Farewell Party


It is really sad to see all of my friends are leaving to Australia soon as in like a few more days. All I can do is just pray the best for them and spend every single nanosecond with them.

There are so much words left unsaid but somehow I know we will still meet again. Went to Hazree house and as usual, my house is the central point so the rest of my friends like Jo, Lulu, Yat Fai, Rachel, Mei Ee all gather at my house and took off to his house.

We got some detour here and there only reach the destination. Had dinner and shots only went back home. I miss every moment with Hazree, Jessica, Lulu and most of all my MONSTER.

After the party, I fetch everyone home except Yat Fai and then this Pink song came up - PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.... Oh it suit my mood so much.... How sad it is...


XOXO
Angie


My monster seems to leaving me...


Bulu attacking me...

My siao po... :)

Thanks yat fai for capturing this

The farewell boy...

I wana push her away but she keep sticking to me...



No comments: