DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My BoYs !


After having my supplementary paper, went off to meet my boys Ken & Marx which they are really nice cause they know I've been sad for awhile so they take the initiative to accompany me. <3 them... :)

Went to eat Zenmai Sushi as usual cause there are our normal hang out place to eat! Later on Meiee called me and been talking to her for awhile and so as the guys too... :) Gosh, so trill when Im gonna like miss her as much as I know I'm. Haha


After that we went to Optic 88 for Marx to do his new specs. He's been a noob since when the high school I see him wearing glasses. Besides he kept telling me he is shy of being ROMEO... :S (Towards someone) *wink


Thanks guys for the day! XXX


XOXO
Angie



Mary Lamb
Ken Duck
His new hairstyle, much more like it... :)
Step 1: Taking off the contact lens Step 2: Choosing the perfect fit of glasses

Step 3: Sit on the chair and get tested of your eyes

Step 4: In the process of matching the lens

Step 5: Putting on the probational glasses (What a noob!) Step 6: Walk around to test will you feel dizzy after wearing it

There you go :D

No comments: