DaiLy hiTs

Monday, July 13, 2009

OFF to AiRporT !


When to KLIA for two days in 1 week and I hated to see the sign of KLIA which brings me lots of sad memories.

On the 10th July 2009, when to KLIA with Meiee and I actually beg her to take me there to send off Jessica and Hazree. Been spending most of the time with Jessica after she left.


All of her friends sending her off...



Jess (Jessica brother's gf...)


Thanks to this woman I got to send off them

And I'm thinking that time is like this mirror, U keep going st8 and not looking back...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the 12th July 2009, been the most devastating day which I need to send Mei Ee off to airport, I didn't tell her I'm coming which she keep telling me not to send her off as well. How could I not send her off when we used to be spending those days together when this is the last chance to see her. Woke up like 4.30am and then get prepared for my friend to fetch me to KLIA.

I was there before her and spending some moment in MCD only go to gate F to check her out. Bulu was there and she is surprise to see me too. SO DRAMATIC when both of them is about to leave. I'm holding so hard of my tears but I can't control it anymore and hug puiyee.... T_T

When to had breakfast in Sri Petaling and after that heading back home to EMO again... :)


XOXO
Angie


This two beside me are off to Perth


Losing with no direction as you can see....
A really nice sky which I have no idea whats lying ahead of us.
Yin Hoo emoing also which he kept giving the wrong direction

A memory before she leaves...

No comments: