DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'Ve BeeN LiviNg mY LiFe !


Yea I've been out when the same day sending of my green monster and I know I need to keep moving on with the life I'm heading for now. Invited by Wenyi and met up with some new friends of Ray which they are really great!

I wouldn't know why my shell was with them but somehow my soul was not. Been trying hard to relax myself but I know I did my best. Oh well, this is some pics and we went to TTDI PLAZA & later on Bangsar there having more foods.


XOXO
Angie

When to this restaurant

Leave old pictures in the past or reminisce old memories ?


Frames was full with people...

Inside of TTDI Plaza

Beverages of the day

Guess which one is mine ?

Bottomless Nachos
Inside the Bangsar area of Chilies


The people I met...


No comments: