DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, July 11, 2009

World AparT !

Two went of on the 10 July and then later on another two will be off for good on the 12th.
As they walked away, I felt like my heart had been ripped apart after so many memories together
All I left is loneliness.


Things end so fast and I wish that the time can stop so that I could be there forever but time flies as I watched everything pass me by.


Miles away, what am I suppose to do?
I've been thinking back and forth all the nights when I'm alone in the zone
The worst? I can't even try to think the future looks like.
I keep telling my friends who are leaving that THEY ARE DESTINED TO DO SOMETHING GREATER AND BETTER.

So hard being positive when you know the truth is that you gonna hurt by then again
I always get so emotional all the time but somehow I will not show it in front of humans
Pretty scary that I know, this pain of mine is killing me slowly
This is the hardest way to say goodbye when I know there is nothing I could stop

When I wanna close my eyes and sleep, tears just slipping out of no reason
I keep telling myself that fate will brings someone new in your life
All I need to do now is believing
I'm missing you all every night and I couldn't explain it

Sometimes your heart knows thing that your mind can't explain
No more you all and I cause we're worlds apart~


XOXO
Angie

No comments: