DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, July 12, 2009

FroM ThiS roAd



And at last, all this old picture left
Past was stated clearly and is just another lesson we need to learned
I won't forget the times we spend together.

I can't help myself when seeing your back walking towards the gate
Used to give me the best advice
You are miles away from here
I was running low

Had been lots of thoughts in my mind
Spinning like crazy like an insane madness
Been crying for so many nights and was scared about here and now
Cause I can't do this on my own

Somehow I know I need to move on without hanging on
Just so you know, I'm missing you too as you phoned me and telling me you are alright and yet you're missing me!
I find it hard to verbalize it
Been living my life, I know I've got to change
Starting from now on tonight !


XOXO
Angie

No comments: