DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NosTalGia !


Uni is starting like a few day time later, I had been thinking of those memories which left behind with my friends. Most of them are not here in this Metro campus anymore and its like gonna be a quiet environment.

The only thing I could do is stay in touch through facebook, Skype and Msn but still they don't usually on line as much as I though they will be because it seems to be tremendously expensive and I understand !

This effing time, so many of them are gone unlike last sem Monasha, Chris, Raveen leaving only but now seems hollow to me and Mei Ee, Jessica, Hazree and Lulu are off for good. I used to like see their cars in the campus or outside when we will be like who's car is that and teasing each other but that moment of joy are long faded.

Remember those time when after class we used to hang out and go some place and eat by just like taking one of our car and head off to finding food and sadly now no more lunch break or partying or hang out in the mall together.


Nostalgia the part of me missing the old times and hope that time could bring back those days but I do promise my friends that I will move on without hanging on. I do believe that some day we could eventually meet up again....



XOXO
Angie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how fast time flies.
Miss you angie.