DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BoN oDoRi & sTaTion 1


This is a last minute plan which puiyee asked me to go Bon Odori Festival with her. Everything was planned so last minute but eventually it was a great outing. When with Pui Yee, Denyse + her high school mate, Chin Yin, Alex, Huey Ting & her brothers.

We travel there with the help of GPS and walked like a few kilometer only reach the destination due to limited car space. All of us are like find foods and taken lots of picture but after awhile we found it bored and leave the place around 8pm.

The festival was crowded with human and I even met Sin Hui Jing coincidencly although millions of people in and out there so just call it fate. :)

After that went back home until I got a call from this silly fellow who prank me - KEN DUCK

Somehow I do accept an unexpected call from a person which is JESSICA THEE, yea we talked on the phoned quite awhile and telling me Aus news. Missing my friends so much!!!

My day was full of surprise and it was great too !!! :D


XOXO
Angie

I wonder who is this girl?



Drum Performance

A portion of the crowd only...


Cute little kids...
Everyone is busy eating...

Family...

See is like everyone is picnicing...


Duck's Food.... :D

The upper part of her...


Her leg was pulled by Ken... wahahhaa


Wei Wei & Daniel two loving couple
Optic 88 guy & Sovereign

No comments: