DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WOrK



Came back from worked and I don't know why I'm totally pissed of it. Not of the company but to those customers actually.

I think they are impudent and being nice is the priority that I need to learn. My job is like phoning them and tell them the reservation is full due to limited seats and they are like do not understand the simple language. *shake head

Poor yat fai actually got scolded most of the time and of cause I had it too. Ridiculous actually, I need a raise for being scold cause I need to swallow my pride and dignity to entertained those BARBARIAN.

Anyway, I can't really breath for this moment when I'm writing this and I do not know why. :S
Something is like stuck to my stomach like that and is boiling hot hot and hot. Maybe I'm just lack of sleep... haha


THANKS TO THOSE SILLY CUSTOMER FOR "MAKING MY DAY" !!!



XOXO
Angie

No comments: