DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Choosing Path


I saw a very sad real scenario.

When I was having my dinner while waiting my friend to come, I saw this very old man came in to the restaurant alone. Probably he is going to have his dinner with his partner I though so I just ignore it.

But after I finish my meal, I realize that he was eating alone and he is bloody rich because I can see that he is actually wearing a ROLEX watch.

Suddenly I feel sad because I do not like the idea of old people eating alone there, is just kinda sad. Is like once you are old, money means nothing to you anymore. All you ever wanted for that stage of life is to have someone who is there for you, care for you and hold your hands down the road.

Moreover, I do not want myself or anyone I know being like that when they are old too like being left out, spending the rest of their life alone.

Saddening... :(

xA

1 comment:

Joane said...

Lol...don't be sad, u will have someone there and hold ur hand to walk together and live together with you in life, because you deserved someone better...cheer up...=]