DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Here Comes Goodbye


I finally realize that you are the biggest mistake I made in life. I know what will I got myself into yet I'm like a moth, jumping into the fire and got burned.

Before we met each other, I already know that you are dating some other girl and I'm still so attracted to you. All my friends told me not to fall for a player but I refuse to listen, therefore after we got together I still been suffering throughout those months.

When I'm with you, I felt alone. I still remember there is this scenario that makes me damn disappointed, devastated, words that can't be explained.

You asked me to quickly packed my stuff and leave the house and on the other hand, you refuse to stay and helped me to packed. The reason of all this is that, you had a date with that M bitch! Although I know how much pain I can withstand, I still swallow all the pain alone.

Shedding my tears and leave while you are out there playing, flirting with her.

Now lesson learnt, I know that I should HATE you for all the pain that you put me through, the person I had become. You have no idea of  all of this pain but to keep saying that I'm emo emo emo. But the fact is that you are the reason for causing all of this shit!

Do you seriously think that I like to be emo? Hell to the NO!!!

Well I guess you are just a human without a soul, a human without sense to differentiate rights and wrongs because that's what you are.

SELFISHNESS!

Goodbye very soon...

xA

No comments: