DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stubbornness


When I heard this song, I remember one of my friend who dedicated this song to me when she told me to wake the fuck up because I deserve someone better rather than sticking to the same pace, suffering and crying.

Everyone told me that your partner had cheated on me, lie to me when you were both together. As a couple, they should not hang out with other girls and worst even hang out with them alone. 

And now your partner is off with another girl. And you finally get to see the true colour of that person which you need not to cry anymore and go out there find someone even better... 

Someone who cherish you, love you and never gonna let you shed a tear anymore. 

Let go!

P/S: If only you would see this video and understand Chinese. 

xA


No comments: