DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, November 27, 2008

JoGoYa

I shd really apologize for my friends that read my blog alwaz. First n foremost, i need to said that im really no mood to go blogging nowadays as really no mood which im so addicted to HEROES o mayb some personal stuff need to deal with... :P

O well, here is some updates which i went to JOGOYA at starhill and it was the 1st and the last time i'll b going. Went to Jogoya coz of the occasion to celebrate LULU's 19th Bday which patheticlly only 3 ppl attended but who cares ? As long that all of us enjoy right ? YES ~ XD


This is the so called bday cake that i made for her... hehe ~CREATIVITY BLOOM IN MY MIND

She gona use her mouth instead of hand to finish the whole thg... evil thoughts of all of us...


So here is the list of ppl name which attended LULU's bday and let me introduce them and im glad to as well... :P
JESSICA, ELAINE & ANGIE SOVEREIGN which is ME MYSELF & I... hahahhaa



D attender honour the food... XD
So here is some pics of the food of the day which i wana u ppl 2 ENVY.... lallaa~

When i 1st when in i was like atonished at the moment coz is like so big of there and there are various kind of food which u can take as long as u finish the meal. I had actually ate 3 RAW OYSTER where myself cun even belife it. I could tell u tat it is really FRESH n im not lying, no finger cross o.... TRUE STATEMENT (TICK) O ya, i 4got to tell u tat the dinner cost us like RM 88++ for one person, but if u shd went for mon - thurs for ladies because is 50% off but badly we went for the wrong timing which on the friday.... grrrrrr so gona pay the normal price... hate hate.... :(

Other than that, it also had haagen diaz ice-cream, coconut drink which u can enjoy it unlimited times... wheee i drank like ard 4-5 coconut, coz is so refreshing. Call me crazy, coz i drank lots of beverage like alchohol, tea, coconut, soya which my stomach din get upset, bless me... :P

After ard 10pm, all of us decided to leave the place bcoz it is supper time which will cost u another RM77++ if u insist to stay n eat again. haha But i doubt u had a big appetite to fit in all the food thr... wink wink *


XOXO
Angie

No comments: