DaiLy hiTs

Saturday, November 29, 2008

R&Q EvEnt

When to pyramid with denyse & pui yee 2day n i cun belief im actually real exhausted until now.... I gona tell u this coz i found it amuse that the old man is playing the dance game which really attract lots of ppl ard 2 c it... wow i capture it n is BRILLIANT isn't it ??? hehehe


I salute him, hehe

Moreover, I din actually noe tat thr is an event going in Quicksilver & Roxy which is 50% off for the whole store but is only for members and whoever got the text msg ONLY.

I was lucky tat my frien leeyien n her bf got the msg n we r able to get in the shop n choose watever we like. It was freaking pack even ants cun even squeeze in... :P

Each of us bought some stuff and at least we din leave the shop empty handle which seriously BROKE after buying it.... Grrrrr I SERIOUSLY NEED TO WORK TO GAIN EXTRA MONEY

After shop till we drop, we took like 1 hrs ++ for just queing up to pay the item as well. Guess wat ? It actually had a electric trip for awhile but no worries no one is hurt but perhaps sum item missing hu noes ? (WICKED ME) :)


C the line of queing when im gona pay my bill LONGGGGG

People that are shopping for ROXY & QUICKSILVER goods... Happy ending of big bag of ROXY & QUICKSILVER items... BROKE ENTIRELY


XOXO

Angie

No comments: