DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shuwen's Bday (LEGAL)

Nov 7 is my worm's bday turns 18th and legal 2 go club and how cld i not b appear 2 celebrate her bday which held once a yr by all our inti- ex mates... I misses them so much but still 1 of the groupie member is not here... hate hate... Here is some grp pics of us ^^






O did i mention tat she is actually turning 18th years old which her face doesn't show that she is 18... Sarcastically shows is like 20++... whahahaha


Yes make a wish for d thgs u wan..
I chooses this cake which is tiny and i like it... hehe
B4 cutting d cake...
Is expensive for my opinion but dun care, we dun eat here everyday... ^^

Pressie from us :)


And here are some random pics which pui yee n me capture all along 2 killed d boredom...


Fugly n me.... :P

Cherry tasty... ^^

XOXO
Angie

No comments: