DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, August 30, 2009

B.M.T !!!

Okay so I know Im a green hand when comes to Subway because this is really my first time trying it, I mean really so I think you people gonna think is funny. But the fact is I don't mind, everyone had their first time, isn't it ? :)

Tuesday was Italian B.M.T (Biggest, Meatiest, and Tastiest) Sandwich which tastes real good. And FYI the pics not taken by me is just I copy it from some website just to let you all know.

I added Mayonnaise, Mustard and Thousand Island as my dressing and I know is fattening but I need to gain some extra weight and it taste real good too. YUMMY !!!

Normal price for the sandwich will cost you around RM 12.50 but that day was around RM7.50 which comes with beverage as well. Call me lucky cause my friends told me that usually Subway wouldn't have this promotion.

Anyway, for people who really loves to go healthy just grab some sandwich @ Subway because it worth to give it a TRY !!!


XOXO
Angie

No comments: