DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PC FaiR


PC Fair was held on 31th July to 2nd Aug 2009 and I was working as a GPS promoter. Working time was from 11am - 9pm and is really exhausted. You basically gonna like persuade people to buy your gadget and we got a competitor like GARMIN as well.

In order to get your commission, you had to work hard and selling 1 unit will earned you RM20. I sold 4 units and I'm satisfied of it. Because of PC fair, i forgone the CIRCLE-K CAMP and today Rachel called me a betrayer..... *ouch (she was just joking)

But is worth to work cause I've been hearing that people got sick after went for the camp and is boring.... No offense

Here are some of the friends that I make on this 3 days. :)


XOXO
Angie






This is really a masterpiece... :)


Charlene my partner...

Here is the GPS Demo that we can take home for only 2days...

No comments: