DaiLy hiTs

Monday, August 17, 2009

ScaRy !!!

This tittle based on the scaryness that I'm having. I could consider really lucky and thanks for my GUARDIAN ANGELS and those GODS who are looking after me.

Story of my car begin......

I park my car as usual as the same old place and later on cross the busy street and go to class. After I'm done hanging out with my friends and my class and collect my car. One of my friend stood there and ask, this is your car ? And I was like yea it is ! She told me that next time don't park your car here anymore and please look at my tires and rims and two of them was gone.... ARRRGGGGHHHH

Frankly I was flabbergasted when I look at her car and her car was like behind my car only and both Proton Saga. I quickly check mine and I'm really fortunate that my car is still my same old beautiful CHEETAH.... :)

I feel real awful and sorry for what her car had left.... She phoned up her younger brother and fix it for her. If is in my shoe, I have no clue who to phoned up. Damn I know, that shucks lots ~~~!!! :( :( :(

A CHILD IS BORN TOWARDS GOOD
A CHILD IS BORN INNOCENCE
AND WHY DOES SO MANY OF US
GOES SO HORRIBLY WRONG ???

Those people had no life but to steal other peoples property..... Geeeezzzz



XOXO
Angie

No comments: