DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

H1N1 !!!

In adults, emergency warning signs that need urgent medical attention include:

  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
  • Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
  • Sudden dizziness
  • Confusion
  • Severe or persistent vomiting
  • Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough

Have heard that METROPOLITAN, UTAR, Taylor & even Lick Hung had the case of H1N1. Metropolitan is a girl who infected it and I really wondering should I go to college and continue to study or remain at home so that I wouldn't get infected

Utar is a boy who got infected which the doctor said he was fine and doing well but unfortunately he faint and die on the spot. Arrrrggghhhh

Taylor col was closed until 14th because there is one case suspected in that college and I wonder when Metropolitan gonna like take this serious action of it....

Lick Hung, my mum told me that her colleague when out for a trip at KL with the students and later night on, the teacher feel her chest hurts and when to check and there you go, anther terrible case of H1N1.

For who I love in this world, please avoid going out anymore and remain at home for the sake of VIRUS. It will be conquering the entire world and wipe off human race by soon we know....



XOXO
Angie

No comments: