DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, December 31, 2009

GooDbYe 2009 !!!

This is going to be my last post of 2009 year. Well I've been through a lot during this year and learn the bitterness lesson from my life and yea I do think more mature compare to my age of people.

People that I missed the most leave my life and still the memories do remain in my soul as long as I live.... 
Cut the crap now, anyway there are up and down and yet gonna look forward to the future although I'm know I'm really scared.

The more I'm afraid of something, the more I know I have to do it, I figure out when I was a kid, I can hide away from scary world or I could take on the things that scared me the most. The more it might hurts the more I know I might die doing it, the more worth doing it must be. This is always I keep telling myself and to be strong....  :)



XOXO
Angie

No comments: