DaiLy hiTs

Monday, December 21, 2009

InTerNshiP peRiod !

Alright, I'm actually damn nervous when I first start off with my first day of INTERN !!! But so far, I feel stress up with it because you got so many job and I feel left out which I have no clue what to do when my mentor appoint me some task, but still Im still in the process of learning...

On the first day of my Intern, I was force to go into a meeting and the next day Bazaar sales in the office and everything is MAD DEAL !!! WHOAAAAAA
3rd day of Intern was a blaze cause I got to laze off because on that day itself, NAGA DDB had a Xmas Party and is really great..... wheeeeeee

Here is some pics that I'm willing to share with you all, ENJOY !!!


XOXO
Angie




The room was decor by a senior of mine....


She really had a great taste of it cause I personally LOVE the decor....

Closer Look


Shot 1 of the Bazaar Sales

Everyone is going crazy because this section worth RM5 only....

Shot 2

As the theme is Bring Back Da Luv

All the artistic people scrabble until so nice... :)

The sticker of the day and I got threeeeeeee which means U got hug by santarina....

Random white guy... :/

Colleague


I know, here is the best part !!!

Hot Dancers + Too much skins





Peace and according to their theme...



I love this section which they have shasimi, octopus, fried prawn which mostly Japanese section

They are more people than you could ever imagine of








No comments: