DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My aNotheR beLated bdAy !

On the 26th Dec which is also known as Boxing Day, went out with Denyse, Pui Yee and Lee Yien to celebrate my really Belated Birthday...4 of us went to 1-U mall to celebrate it and have our lunch @ Sushi Zenmai. And we had been there for 7 hours, like whoa !!! Just normal shopping spree will took us the whole day @ there and later on have our some drink @ chocolate....

 

And I need to thanks Eric, Denyse, Iris, Calvin, Wei Han, Pui Yee, Lee Yien and Esther for the present. Is a straightener...   :) I will no longer worry I had a curly hair anymore.... * Smile crazily

THANKS !!! 


XOXO
Angie



Steamboat

Spider Wall (If I'm right!!!) 




Rice + Prawn
 

Beef + Rice

PY & LY 


Denyse & LY

Sovereign & Fugly...  :)

Ohhh, my maid !!!

 

No comments: