DaiLy hiTs

Monday, December 21, 2009

mY beLaTeD bdAy !

I know that is been awhile that I last update my blog. But the thing is that I couldn't go online for around one month and have been really lazy.

This was the best birthday ever which Jessica is the planner and Elaine and LuLu took part of it as well. Best to best is that meiee appear @ my doorstep and surprise me which I seriously though that she will be back on the dec 14th BUT not EARLIER !!!

Oh well, we headed to Pavilion mall of a Thailand restaurant which I forgot the name of it and later on head to SKY BAR to have a drink. Another surprise occurred here which they all order me a FLAMING LAMBORGHINI and I thought that the other table who ordered it.... wheee And thanks for the everything they all had planned.... <3


XOXO
Angie


This is the view of all that we had


I love this soup so much.... :)


Appetizer This is another kind of soup which just less the coconut milk

We are HERE !!!

The menu is heavy like Metal....


Our photographer of the day !!! Round Applause people... :)

Precisely choosing for the best....


Is all strawbery + Corona day !!!

Sky Bar Scenery


Finally Finally I got Avril Lavigne's Product....

Special Thanks to Jessica, LuLu, Elaine and Meiee


Isn't this adorable ? I KNOW !!!


My monster gave me this card.... :)

No comments: