DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Let It Go


What's happening to me?

Why am I still hurting myself so much? I have a choice by closing the book now and turn into a new chapter.

I know I should just quit and move on instead of just hanging on with this nonsense.

Everyday I had been crying myself to sleep and the next day morning wake up in pain because was awaken by the nightmare.

Maybe I should try turning love into hate and hate everything that you did to me, betray me, lie to me, cheat on me. That's what player are capable of without realizing it was wrong. Never mind, KARMA is a bitch and it will eventually come on the right time and right place.

And I had some ridiculous imagination that I wish vampire do exist so that I would want a small little favour from them which is just hypnotize me so that I could just forget those pain that I have been having right now. Not cool, really not cool after all... :'(

xA

No comments: