DaiLy hiTs

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Self-Inflicted



Mostly everyday I wake up with a terrible nightmare and I dislike this kind of lifestyle anymore because is just too painful and it will eventually effect my health.

Wake up in the middle of the night, panting.... and my mind is just full of you, haunting me and sucking on me slowly and deadly.

What can I do to erase all this pain? What did I do to you to deserve this agony? I'm frail and all you ever did was just hurt me more because all I know that you have another person in your mind now; which I have no position in your heart and that really kills me.

How could people just change so fast? How could they just throw away love so easily and fall into something by just a snap? I guess I'm always there for you and therefore you got bored and take things for granted.

Oh well, I guess if I can no longer hold on to it. I will eventually leave.... one day

xA

No comments: