DaiLy hiTs

Friday, August 10, 2012

Porcelain



I once fall in love, devoted so much into this relationship but in the end; I felt myself got betray and feeling so much of insecurity in me. What a fool am I? Though that you could be the one for me and we could last forever just because of what you said to me!!! Now reality strikes upon me and all I know is that happy ever after in fairy tales doesn't exist anymore. *Wake the fuck up*

I never felt this painful after all. I guess I lost to this girl and I don't know who's that girl and where's she from but all I know is that she took your mind and heart away from me and all I left is nothing but sadness.

Even though you are physically with me but you are emotionally sway apart. You never know how does it feel and maybe you could put yourself in my shoe only you would realize how painful it is. The way you treat me in those days are terrible! Scolding, yelling but I didn't fight back but swallow deep inside...

I don't know how to pick myself up because it seems like everything around me just crumble and I had crash and burn totally.... :'(

xA

No comments: