DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Melancholy




Guess that you didn’t know that I still notice the things that you did behind my back. You constantly keep checking on her blog and sending those lovey-dovey messages like I love you, I miss you this kind of thing; even before and after of our relationship. Don’t you know that is just fucking cheating still?

You keep embellish your lies when I asked you that do you like her and love her. And your answer would always be, I like her as a friend and nothing else more. But what you don’t know is that I know the truth and that’s why I was hoping you to tell me the truth but you again lie right to my face. You get so sensitive when comes to the M girl and one time she called when you were away so I pick up the phone and tell her that you are away. Still you get so worried and paranoid and kept asking me what did I said to her and why the fuck I answer your call. There is when I know you did something really wrong behind of my back and you panic and make a big fuss out of it.

Poem, signal and sign that you sent across to the M girl really do hurt my feeling lots. Because I know that you had change your love after you met her when you were still having a relationship with me. You get so fed up with me and pick those unnecessary fight and flaws of me just to break our relationship up so that you can be with her next.

Before that I told you before what is wrong with you but you end up saying that I’m so possessive and controlling and whatever fucking mean word to hurt me. Every time, I cried myself to sleep for the past few months because I know that you had changed.

Seriously, fuck my stubbornness in me because my friends used to warn, advice me off me not to work with their partner because things will turn out awry in the end of the day. Well guess what? They were right!!!

Why I choose to listen to you instead of my friend? You told me that those old couples been working with each other for more than 10 years and nothing happened to their relationship and you said that you wanted to spend your life with me and seek for stability but it all turns out to be bullshit.

Now whatever of us ends and I hope you are happy now because whatever I did is due to my insecurity. Still I’m still working you; I don’t know how long I can take this pain. I really have no clue and I am still hurting.

But you on the other hand? You don’t notice because you have a new toy to play with… xA


No comments: