DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Sobriety of a Soul




Well I guess everything was said and done now. I'm finally letting go this pain that have been torturing and tormenting me all this few months. To be honest, it is the bitterness experience I ever tasted all these years. No one could truly understand how I feel because when people around me ask what's wrong? I would be putting up a facade that no one can sees right through it. 

Yes! I do agree that I used to be the happiest girl in the whole world when I'm w/ you but things change too fast. All you ever did to me is a scar that I would remember by falling to those temptation out there, fall out of love and treat me so invisible; like a giffen.

You said I'm possessive & controlling but have you ever thought that is all because of YOU that make me do things beyond my imagination. Feeling so insecure & lost; and every time I head to bed, I would cry myself to sleep.

Things change and I know some part of me still miss you much but it doesn't mean I'm gonna want you back anymore. Maybe during those time, I should be a little standoffish so that you wouldn't take me for granted. I should never put you in my priority list but never mind and doesn't matter anymore actually...

This song really means something to us I guess... :'(

xA

No comments: