DaiLy hiTs

Monday, September 3, 2012

Bleed till death


So well said for the above picture.

Everything went down when you brought me to your place and then you left me alone the whole night at your place while you were out.

Perhaps you went over her place without my concerning how worried I am. Waiting for the whole night and finally couldn't take it any longer and call you in the middle of the night like is like 4am in the morning. You lied to me at first said that you were at the office and still refuse to tell where you were the whole damn night.

I guess you don't know how I felt. All you ever though is your own happiness and don't know there are people there care and still worried shit out of you. I have been thinking, did you fuck her all night long while you left me here at your place?

You are such a lier, cheater and a player!!!

Over and out for now. Is just depressing to know. xA 

No comments: