DaiLy hiTs

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Love That Dies, The Love That Lives



So I guess is just not fair when one of us had move on; maybe out there having some other people but one of us is stuck on that person.

You had lost someone who truly LOVE you but I have lost someone who will never love me anymore. So what's more that I could ask for? No companion anymore, just me walking alone down the street while thinking that maybe you could walk through the pain with me when I need you the most....

Just different now, so different. One used to sparks so bright now sink in the bottom of the ocean like a sinking ship, just going under.

And it will never be rekindle the feeling and love anymore.

Deep inside, I know I still love you and I know I have to let this feeling fade away fast because all I know is that you will never feel the same for me anymore.... *teared 

Part of me, I still wish and hope that you are still part of me, there for me when I fall. I really do...

Somehow, now and then I still remember when I told you my stories and those hard time I have been through, you are always there for me to wipe away my tears and look after me and I do cherish those moment when I'm with you. And I don't know if you remembered but for me is just the memorable thing you ever did to me and I appreciate it much.

Maybe I wouldn't get a chance to tell you this verbally anymore so I'm gonna spill it out here... I... LOVE... YOU still

Sigghh

xA

No comments: