DaiLy hiTs

Monday, September 24, 2012

Death but Breathing


I can totally relate to this song lyrics after all. 

You broke up with me because you fell for another girl, here am I playing this song for you and I hope that you know how much pain I felt when I lost you. You promise me lots of thing to me and there is when I see a future with you, but I guess forever came a little too early. 

When I'm down and sad you were away with that girl, even though you know how much I don't like the idea that you hanging out with her when we were together. 

Now I can see the only colour for me to you is just black and white world, I wish I could be with you once more but still I wouldn't want the heartbreak for once again and the insecurity that I been through. :'( 

You made me unbeautiful.... 

xA




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go kick her ass ;)

Joane said...

Ur life can be more beautiful and colorful...